I’ve decided not to take the holidays too seriously this year and that means that I’m not writing about Toronto house prices or crazy multiple offer situations. I’m not going to try to educate you on the market or on how to keep your emotions in check in a bidding war. Nor are we going to discuss knob and tube wiring or kitec plumbing. Nope.
This year, I’m going to share …
MY TOP 10 SILLY STOCKING STUFFER IDEAS!
1) Here’s the perfect accessory for that brauny bearded man in your life… a 12 piece Beard Ornament set!
2) In keeping with the ornament vibe, how about a Santa Glass Pickle Ornament? … just what you’ve always wanted!?!
3) Keep your feet warm on those cold winter nights with these 3D Animal Paw Socks– my faves? The chicken paws of course!
4) Headed to Florida for the holidays? Don’t forget to read Oh Florida-How America’s Wierdest State Influences the Rest of The Country Gotta love Florida ❤️
5) Did you know that artificial snow can be made from seaweed? Check out National Geographic’s 300 Weird but True Christmas Facts Maybe the seaweed is from Florida! 🙂
6) Ladies I’m really not so sure about this one. It’s called a Bad Face Day Mask Makeup Correction System and I honestly don’t know what it is. Someone will have to order one and let me know!
7) Continuing to digress… this is a Lucha Libre Mexican Thumb Wrestling Set Lucha Libre or professional Mexican wrestling is the second most popular sport in Mexico next to soccer but how it became a thumb sport is beyond me…
8) President Ebenezer Trump – yup you heard it here first! This just might just be on the holiday bestsellers list, that is Trump’s Christmas Carol
9) Here’s one close to our great northern hearts … 101 Hockey Jokes – 101 reasons to laugh about hockey. I wonder if Don Cherry made the latest edition?
10) Just what I need right about now… The Sigmund Freud & His Therapy Couch finger puppet/fridge magnet set. They can live in your pocket, on your finger or on your fridge.
Wishing all of my clients, colleagues, friends and family a happy and healthy holiday season. Remember to laugh when all else fails. Happy Holidays!