PREPARING YOUR HOME TO GO ON THE MARKET
- I will carefully analyze the current market and comparables of recent sales in your area and on your street in order to recommend a price for your home.
- I will assist you in presenting your home to look it’s best by referring you to stagers, painters, landscapers etc.
- We will work together to create a marketing plan for the sale of your home.
MARKETING YOUR HOME
- Once prepared your home will immediately be advertised on MLS and on appropriate social networks. I will also send an email to all other agents in my data base to showcase your home.
- A professional virtual tour will be made to feature your home.
- Your home will be featured on my website and blog.
- I will hold open houses at a convenient time for you and your family where potential buyers can view your home without an appointment.
- I will have a “feature sheet” prepared by our in house graphic designer that will be available to potential buyers. The feature sheet will include a list of update and features in the home and the professional photos.
KEEPING IN CONTACT
- You will be informed of every showing booked.
- I will keep you fully informed with updates and I will give you feedback from the agents that view your property
NEGOTIATION AND SALE
- You will be notified immediately of any offers or potential offers
- As a Certified Negotiation Expert I will be able to get you the highest price possible
- I will complete all follow up details related to the offer (e.g. conditions etc)
AFTER YOUR HOME IS SOLD
- I will follow up with you to ensure you’re happy and your move goes smoothly.
- I will also be available for consultation on any further questions you may have after the sale of your home.